- Satellogic starts trading publiclySatellogic Inc. has commenced trading its Class A ordinary shares and warrants on Nasdaq on 27 January under the ticker symbols SATL and SATLW respectively.
- Project control strategies for high accuracy drone mappingProject control is a topic near and dear to anyone doing high accuracy mapping – project control. While this article won’t be giving you specific answers about how much and where to place control, it will provide you with useful guidelines.
- Considerations when choosing a drone provider for AEC projectsDrones have become popular among contractors and building managers for construction inspection, land surveying, aerial asset inspection and similar applications. When choosing a drone provider, there are important considerations to bear in mind.
- Using open-access geospatial data to automate tailings dam managementNew monitoring models, such as the one discussed here, aid mining tailings-facility management and monitoring as well as ESG compliance.
- Quality drone data workflows that are efficient and affordablesenseFly’s eBee Geo is a new lightweight, fixed-wing drone for mapping and surveying larger areas faster than quadcopters and more efficiently than terrestrial surveying equipment.
The Land Portal Foundation and the Global Land Tool Network (GLTN) launched a platform on land and the SDGs in September 2017 to make information related to the land indicators in the SDGs widely available. This platform has served this purpose for nearly five years and has been completely revamped and updated in collaboration with ...
This three-part, introductory webinar series will provide an overview of the Earth Observations Toolkit for Sustainable Cities and Human Settlements, an online knowledge resource that shares ready-to-use Earth observation data sets and tools. These resources can be applied in policy areas that are important to resilient and sustainable cities. Such areas include sustainable urban planning, ...