Farmers and other agriculture professionals are turning to drones like the senseFly eBee X to help with rapid and large-scale crop data collection. The eBee X is a fixed-wing drone solution for collecting critical data that can combine with information in Trimble’s Farmer Pro to provide a clear direction for every acre.
Join Chris Johnson from Trimble and senseFly’s Gary Licquia and Olivia Soares De Camargo as they discuss the various early-season advantages that collecting drone data and conducting field analysis can provide growers for increasing yield and profit potential.
This webinar will discuss:
- How drones can boost your crop scouting efficiency & accuracy for better operational planning
- How the integration of multispectral data within Farmer Pro can provide a historical record of crop health imagery for each field
- Best practices for using NDVI imagery to identify plant stress, crop response to inputs, application errors and more
- The importance of data reliability and outputs for recording crop scouting events and creating product application recommendations
- Benefits of using a drone to understand the impact and size of drainage issues for better water management planning and design