National Planning Summit 2021 is a virtual conference for the planning sector to share insights and develop strategies designed to deliver more sustainable places that meet national and local needs. Local government authorities, town planners, developers, housing associations, architects, community groups and lawyers focused on town and country planning will find relevant content addressing the sector’s most pressing concerns and opportunities.
The summit will cover topics including:
- Process and legislation: digitalisation of the planning process (and UK planning law)
- Housing and greenbelt: Avoiding appeals, housing delivery tests and a review of the (UK) Greenbelt
- Climate change and sustainability: the role planning has in delivering the climate change agenda
- Placemaking and health: The renewal of town centres and the future of office working, as well as the role planning plays in reducing health spending
- Transport and logistics: Planning for the continued expansion and reliance on logistics
- Design: build better and build beautiful
More info here.
$242 – $380