Join GIS Cloud in this webinar for a guided field and office workflow with live examples, and learn how to organise vegetation management, crew and job coordination within the company’s GIS Cloud platform. The webinar will cover vegetation management topics such as tree inspections, workforce and client enablement, analysis and project planning. It will show the benefits and uses of GIS Cloud platform.
Arborists, utility vegetation managers, landscapers, forestry managers, tree care specialists, and other vegetation management professionals will find out how to:
- Create custom forms (surveys) for the field data collection on trees and vegetation.
- Attach photos and media, and sign off work forms with an electronic signature.
- Share this project and form with colleagues and field crews for data collection and collaboration for tree maintenance, disease and growth monitoring, worksites identification, disaster and risk assessment response, pruning and mulching.
- Share the project with clients and stakeholders to review and identify high-risk / high-cost vegetation areas in real time.
- Improve crew work productivity, maintenance and decision making.
- Visualise and analyse the map data with colour coding and custom symbology to prioritise job and risk assessments of hazardous trees, diseases and growth monitoring, pruning etc.
- Plan and budget projects in real time.
- Reduce the initial costs of modifying operations in an organisation for greenspace analysis.
- Cover climate impacts, bloom periods, coverage, future planning, damage reduction, allergies, seed pollution etc.
- Build a cloud-based vegetation inventory accessible from any device at any time.
GIS Cloud can integrate with existing software and solution such as ArcMap, QGIS and other custom software. Interested attendees can create a free GIS Cloud account and register for the webinar.